Apply For A Scholarship or Tuition Assistance
Funds are available for worthy students based upon their financial need. Anyone may apply for scholarship funds, and needs are assessed to the best of our ability.
In addition to the form below, the parent or guardian must be willing to provide the following documents:
- A Copy of Driver’s license or state ID.
- Proof of income: Federal tax information including W-2 information, for you and spouse (if applicable)
- Information on savings and checking accounts, investments business and farm assets (statement)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bill, mortgage. lease statement, rent receipt, or voter’s registration)
- Records of any untaxed income
- Monthly expenditure: list of your monthly household expenses.
- A Personal Hardship Letter/ Statement: your reasons you believe you merit a scholarship
All private information is maintained securely and confidentially
We apply 4 practices to achieve layered data data security: encryption of data in motion, encryption of data at rest, physical security (access), and access restricted on a “need to know” basis. No person in our employ, contractor, or 3rd party will every have access to any data you provide. Any physical items you provide (bills, etc…) are destroyed securely by shredding after a determination on your application has been made.